Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tour De North Carolina

I know it has been a while since I've posted, but I have been BUSY! I was lucky enough to be able to go home to The Great State (North Carolina) for almost a week.  I thought I would share with you a few pictures as a 'guide' through my trip!

STOP #1: Greensboro, NC/High Point, NC

My little 'sister' Meredith lives in Greensboro and I had to lead a training session 20 minutes from there on Thursday, so we decided to have a slumber party! We went out to dinner with some of her friends from Law School (Hello, Half Priced Wine <3) then crashed for the night. We have been friends since we were little girls (our mom's are BFFs) and it's always nice to see her!

STOP #2 Raleigh, NC

Meet Grady! Grady is my new little nephew. I am so in love with this little boy! He's in the 95% for length - He's going to be TALL! :) I stayed with my brother and sister in law on Thursday night and got some good lovin' off of Mr. Grady!

Me and the LOVELY bride Janine

Me and my date (Brandle)!
Friday night took me to a dear friend's wedding! Janine married her college sweetheart Craig in a BEAUTIFUL ceremony in Apex, NC! I loved her dress/decorations/etc.! It was a fun event to start the weekend off right! :) Afterwards, Brandle and I headed to Raleigh to go out for a little while before I went home to Spivey's Corner.

STOP #3 Spivey's Corner

I always love being at home! I got to spend some quality time with my parents, grandparents, and cousins! :) I also went to eat lunch with my mama on Monday before heading to Raleigh for work part 2!

STOP #4 Raleigh (AGAIN)

Katie and I at the COM
(Source: Katie)
Monday night Katie and I had a recruiting event at a supply chain career fair at our Alma Mater (NCSU College of Management)!  We were able to teach two courses the following morning (Intro to Operations and a Procurement class)!

After playing professor, then had to immediately head back to Atlanta for some SAP training (THREE DAYS of it)! It was a great trip home and will be my last visit there until Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So glad you were able to make it to our wedding! I loved having you there to share the day. Heart you!

    ReplyDelete